Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 September 2024

Mymy Chicken. Chicken Trio Box and Tteokboki Review.

 



My first time at this restaurant. I got the chicken trio box and Tteokboki. 

I love the fries 4.5/5, plain chicken was pretty good 3.5, the cheese ball was so good but sweet 4/5, great honey garlic chicken 4/5, the spicy chicken was good with a nice sweet and sour but harder to chew 3.5/5. 

Lastly the Tteokboki. it had a good flavour, the sauce is like a spicy tomato soup and the spice progresses as you eat but I like it. The rice and fish cake were pretty good I normally don't like certain food textures but this is satisfying to eat. The fish cake was soft and chewy and the rice cake texture is firm yet chewy a bit hard to describe as I've not had anything else like it, a fun dish to eat 3.5/5.  Overall a great food experience and I would go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment