Total Pageviews

Monday 23 September 2024

Odd Burger. Crispy ChickUn Sandwich, Tacos and More Review.









I've done a few other reviews from this restaurant (search it on my blog) and today I'm trying crispy chickUn sandwich, tacos, pulled jack sandwich, chicken Cesar wrap and vanilla soft serve cone.

Crispy chickUn sandwich, good chicken patty though not as good on its own but the breading is great though tastes like fried pickle breading which I  loved, their toppings are good, especially the pickles, overall it's so nice and I really like this 4/5.

Tacos, you can tell the meat isn't meat but it's pretty good a good taco overall but for some reason wet 3.5/5.

Pulled jack sandwich, the texture and taste is quite like meat not perfect but a good dupe, I enjoy the sauce it's smoky but doesn't go that well with mayo, could've taken the mayo off 3/5.

Chicken Cesar wrap, needs extra sauce, chicken is so weird in taste and is spongey but and the rest is was pretty good like the sauce, lettuce, croutons and bacon but overall not good, so far I think the worst item on their menu 2/5.

Vanilla soft serve cone, I've had it before in their Oddnado, it is good but a hint of something different, though the texture a bit foamy but cone sucks, it is better if you get a cup 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment