I've tried quite a few items from this brand but I've only done one other review (search it on my blog) and today I'm trying the chocolate chip cookies.
They are just fine, the chocolate is a bit bitter and the cookie itself is a bit too firm and it doesn't have a great flavour but they are better than all the other grocery store fresh cookies I've tried so far, I do not like cookies from Zehrs, Sobeys, Superstore, Farm Boy and Food Basics. I would consider eating them and buying them again if I'm craving a grocery store cookie and I rate them 3.5/5.
Update: my stomach doesn't really like these cookies but I would still consider buying them, as I have found the more I eat them, the more I like them but I would not rate them more than the 3.5/5.


No comments:
Post a Comment