Total Pageviews

Thursday, 17 September 2026

Grama's Kitchen. Western Sandwich Review.

 




I've done many reviews from this restaurant (search them on my blog) and today I tried the western sandwich.

This is missing peppers, as I swore their other western items used to have peppers but maybe I'm mistaken but I don't think I am, or it was changed and it could've been since owner changed and rebranded. 

The sandwich is just ham, egg and onion, not even a sauce or salt and pepper. I did add salt and pepper to the second half and it did improve it a bit. This is a sad sandwich, it mostly just tasted like onion, it's very boring. I would not buy it or likely eat it again and I rate it 3/5.

Update: I discovered the Canadian omelette I've had came with peppers, that must've been what I was thinking of but again I don't know, I don't know if the western items ever had peppers or not.

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh, it really is a honest review 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete