Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Charleston Chew. Chocolate Nougat Candy Bar Review.

 





I've done one other review of this brand and today I'm trying the chocolate one.

It's delicious, it's very different to the vanilla one in inside texture, this is like a Riesen if whipped, or similar to a 3 musketeers bar and I loved it. I just think the chocolate coating is a bit bitter and strong for me, I also find it feels dusted, so it makes sense this bar came out in 1922, it tastes and feels like it but not in a bad way. I would absolutely buy it and eat it again and I rate it 4/5.

I wanted to note that when I tried the vanilla one, it was likely old stock, as it was brittle and snapped almost like a rock, the chocolate ones are brand new to the store and felt a lot more fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment