Total Pageviews

Monday 7 September 2015

2010. To Look Into The Eyes Of The Boy I Fell In love With.


It hurts everyday to watch it all change,to watch it slowly disappear,and not be sure when and if you'll ever see it again.
When him and I reach a certain age,what we have will disappear,cause we are young,we are children and after a certain age,we will not feel its grown up to live and to have what we have.
I want this feeling with him,till I'm at least 19,till he goes on and lives his life,to go on and build his future how he wants it.
I wanna live this; what we have now,till we can't anymore.
Once we hit at least 19 then it's not the same,cause we won't see each other how we did as children.
I wish i grew up with him,it would have built a stronger bridge,it would have given us more time to have what we have,that I've had for 4 years,i want it for at least a little longer,before it's gone,before we go our own way,before we do what we gotta do to live the rest of our lives how we want it.
Your only a child once,you only get to have that relationship once.
Why end it sooner then you have to?When you know you don't have to just yet.
You wonder what I'll do after....after?
After what?
After I'm 19?
After I look at him and no longer see the boy i feel everything for?
I'll move on,I'll continue life and be happy.
But for now I'll cherish it, because just cause you don't see what I see when I look at him and that doesn't mean it's not amazing...
because i can tell you one thing...
It is amazing to look into the eyes of the boy I feel inlove with.

No comments:

Post a Comment