Total Pageviews

Monday 7 September 2015

By Temmpy Bones


I feel a void of emptiness running through my heart:i feel that crying would be a good place to start.
Looking at my heartbreaking past i need something that lasts.
No ray of hope,no one to care,and still i know no one is there.
I need to cry but i don't know how...tears,pain and sorrow,will all be here tomorrow.
My heart wants to forgive,but my mind wants to regret.
I need to love but i cannot,i want to smile but all i can do is cry...
I am trying to forget, but it hurts to try...

Silence,a seldom cry and yet i feel like i want to die...
A dance made me see you can't feel for me,a look up and i can see there is no reason for me to be...
So i gave a frown and cried,i have tried,but i guess my best will never be good enough.
My heart, my mind, my soul all can see you may be a world away from me,But my friends,could see that you aren't who i thought you were to be.
I tried, i cried,i lied and in the end i see, tht even though i am a person of high intellect...you will always reject me...

No comments:

Post a Comment