Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 September 2016

A&W Apple Pie Review.



So, I have never had an apple pie from A&W before hahaha, oddly enough though I finally got one. It wasn't long ago I had one from Burger King. I didn't eat my pie warm and right away and when I got home to eat it, I didn't bother to warm it up hahaha, fail I know. BUT that didn't hinder me from eating it or liking the pie, it just upset my stomach haha. I like this pie, the filling was nice and the sugar ontop was a nice touch, neither of the other fast foods pies (mcdonalds and burger king) sugar coat their pies. I rate it 3.5/5. I would have given it a 4 if it wasn't cold but my fault haha. I rank them from least fav to most fav: Burger King, A&W then Mcdonalds. I would get the pie again :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment