Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 September 2016

I'm Missing....


Image result for feeling nothing

I feel more disconnected from the world than I ever did before but this feeling goes away for a moment, every once in a while. I feel more disconnected from the things I love to do, from my friends/family, from love, from hobbies, from work, from myself....from you.

I miss you even if you are right there, so close I could reach out and just touch you but lately despite how close you are....you are so far away.

I don't know what to do, what to say, what to think or what to feel.

I miss these things, I miss me, I miss you.

I don't think I'm passionate for anything anymore, I now just roll with the punches and take it all day by day, while not feeling much of anything.

I'm becoming like a zombie....a robot...an alien....a rock. Something, whatever it is, it's not me.

I don't feel much of anything anymore, it's just meh and tired lol. Being tired has become a part of my personality lol.

I just hope one day, I can go back to being okay...to feeling again.

I miss these feelings, I miss these emotions, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment