Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 November 2016

Fun Sized Chocolate Bars. Mr. Big, Wunderbar & Crispy Crunch.












 Okay, so we got a mixed box of chocolate bars, none of them I really like. It came with these 3 and Caramilk. I decided not to review the Caramilk as I had been eating wayyy too many of them, I'm not much into caramel but I do find the Caramilk to be a rich chocolate, very creamy I rate it 3.5/5.

First for this proper photo review is Mr, Big. I have had one a few times before but not in a long time I prefer Oh Henry. I enjoyed it the most out of these three, I rate it 3/5.

Next is the Wunderbar, I didn't like it toooo much, I found the caramel to be too runny and sticky it got stuck in my teeth smh. I like it second (no I didnt plan it this way lol) I rate it 2.5/5.

Last is the Crispy Crunch. I had it once or twice as a kid and I really disliked it, I tried it again this far down the road and I still dislike it...the texture and flavour was not all that good...legit I wouldn't eat it again, I rate it 1.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment