Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 January 2017

Grama's Kitchen. Waffles Review.



This was my first time having waffles from Angel's Diner. I wanted their special it was strawberries bananas and nutella...but I didnt want the nutella. I asked if I could get it without nutella and the woman went to the back and came back to say no, so I asked if I could get it with just strawberries, I upgraded to real maple syrup for a dollar. I ended up getting the waffle I wanted but with such a small small small amount of strawberries I was annoyed by it. Sigh. Legit and the fact they charged 2 bucks for this small amount of strawberries....SMH!

SO....let's talk flavour, I FUCKING LOVED IT! Probably my favourite waffles! I loved the taste of the waffle, the strawberries were fresh, the powdered sugar was perfect and who can go wrong with real maple syrup?! I loved it!! I rate it 4.5/5. I would get the waffle again but hope for more strawberries or another waffle on their menu....maybe I would go mixed fruit waffle haha. I should've. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment