Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Williams Fresh Cafe. Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich Review.




Soooo I decided to try out an  item I haven't yet from Williams. I decided on this sandwich turkey, apple and cheddar I thought it would be a great combo....WRONG! Lol! I felt it could've been good, the cheddar sticking out the back was stiff and hard, they used green apples which didn't go well with the sandwich, I didn't care for the cranberry sauce as it didn't work well with the apple choice or the bread, I didn't care for the bread either. SOMETHING was really off about this sandwich, I struggled to finish it and if you know me I LOVE FOOD and if I don't finish or don't want to finish it, something is very wrong. I would never get this again, especially for almost 9 FUCKING DOLLARS. The turkey was good and I didn't mind the greens haha I also loved the pickle on the side XD. The size of the sandwich was SAD for the price, esp since the sandwich was alone...no side, no drink...nothing. I rate it 2/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment