Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Dr Oetker. Giuseppe Pizzeria Panini Supremo Review.




Okay so disclaimer, the second photo was taken before (long story) and it was cooked in a different oven than the one I have now and the one I used now for today's tasting. So it doesn't look good in this second photo cause like I said it was a different oven but I ASSURE YOU it looked better than this XD. I cannot disclose the long story but de ja vu if you will XD.

SO, this is my official review, that I can finally release. YAY! This panini is superemo (pepperoni, yellow peppers, tomatoes and broccoli.) and IT'S AMAZING! K!

Like, I could've eaten it right away or sooner than I did, you don't need to wait that long to let it cool down, as it cools down rather fast.

I rate this 4.5/5. I would've prefered more broccoli and I wanted a third one in the box LOL. It cost 3.99 XD ouch.


No comments:

Post a Comment