Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Not Vine Vines.

1.. LOL DAVID! Talking about sucking off Joe if it cured Cancer (the guy sitting next to the blue haired woman is Joe).






2. Wade and Bob....that's what she said XD!






3. Lady fingers backwards (Timmy Timato).






4. Rickey T Dramatically Sings.






5, Markiplier's Biceps.






6. How I Feel About Jack.



7. Me As A Girlfriend.


8. Somebody's Me.



9. This slow mo was WOWWWW!!!! (Chadwildclay)


10. LMAO MATTHIAS! This was one of the funniest things I've ever seen!!


11. LMAO THIS IS SO ME XD! #timmytimato #relatable


12. LMAO if it isn't me, I don't know what is! #shanedawson #relatable



13. Lmao! Literally me when I eat!! #timmytimato #relatable



14. When people say I have nothing going for me... #timmytimato #relatable




15. Timmy is my spirit animal #timmytimato #relatable



16. This is literally me! How is Timmy so relatable?!



17. Me lmao!



18. I didn't think he was going to do it, when he did I literally sobbed LOL!



19. This is about Jacksepticeye LOL!



20. LMAO James...this killed me, I literally screamed!




21. LOL SO ME!



22. This is usually me, tbh.



23. When ads pop up but you can't find where.



24. I agree James is the dream daddy hehe.



25. Oh typical James lol!



26. He ain't wrong lol! This is also very relatable....XD.



27. Me trying to make friends



28. PREACH JAMES!



29. My channel in a nutshell



30. What I'd put on my dating profile



31. True, that is what that means haha.



32. This is my whole life.



33. She sings like a goddess.



34. Because of her this song is stuck in my head, wish I could sing as good though.



35. Yup, can't deny me of food.



36. A plant would never be as thirsty as I am haha.



37. When I think about him....



38. SHE RIGHT!



39. imagine that huh?!



40. Every time I see him....hehe!



41. She spits the truth!



42. Her singing voice sets my heart ablaze!



43. Positive words with Deli! xo



44. AKA me too.



45. Men can mourn too.



46. This is me even with my channel up LMAO!



47. You know the drill: Carmen sings and I record it....she's a literal goddess.



48. A Youtuber's Reality.



49. Every time I see my bias LMAO!



50. This is me every single day lol.



51. I can confirm this is true, this is why Youtuber's don't wear pants when they record lmao!
 



52. That's what my eyes say.



53. This is real life lol, Deli hit it spot on.



54. LMAO ME.



55. This sums up my whole life. I've done this multiple times LMAO.



56. My whole YouTube channel.



57. LMAO LITERALLY ME!



58. Me when the anxiety hits.



59. LMAO this is my usual attitude.



60. When fuckboys hit me up.



61. The truth!! :O



62. When I see horrible things online.



63. Every time I see Suga.



64. My bias out here killin me :$. Dammit Kookie calm down!



65. Imagine your OTP.



66.  LMAO ME!
..



67. This is my life in a nutshell.



68. I'm a big bag of pretzels, that's how salty I am haha.



69. When I see Jungkook LMAO! Sorrynotsorry.



70. When I see my crush clapping.



71. My OTP.



72. This is me when it comes to Jikook and Sope lol!



73. Teehee! 



74. A well groomed beaver is a happy beaver.



75. LMAO if this ain't the truth.



76. Me every single day.



77. LMAO this would be me.



78. This sums me up well LMAO!



79. LMAO ME! 



80. ROFLMAO! This was the funniest thing I've seen in a while, I was howling.



81. What I wish I could do with men too haha.



82. Hehehehehehehehe this was amazing!



83. This is about me LMAO!



84. Seokjin (ft. Jacksepticeye)



85. When I see Jungkook.



86. This is about me and my dry cracked white people lips LOL!



87. Me when I see BTS lmao!



88. My life in a nutshell.



89. When I see Jungkook.



90. When I see BTS and it's hard stan hours. 



91. Me and food.



92. When I see Jungkook.



93. How I feel about my food.



94. Finally I find someone who agrees with me about coffee.



95. My life in a nutshell.



96. This is me haha, fake it till you make it.



97. What soft stans say to me.



98. Me in a nutshell, I have a habit of this.



99. I've heard this a few times LOL!



100. When I see Yoongi.

No comments:

Post a Comment