Total Pageviews

Monday 22 May 2017

A&W Grilled Chicken Deluxe Burger and Sweet Potato Fries Review.







So I had never tried their grilled chicken before and I decided to this time. So it seemed there was a glaze on the chicken and then there was a cream sauce of some kind like a mayo; there was tomatoes, lettuce and pickles on it. I did not think the pickles fit the burger but I loved them. The tomatoes and lettuce were great to the burger BUT I did not like the bread, it had little seeds in it (can't recall the name of them but I was not feeling them at all.) and it was just not a bread I liked for a burger, would've been better off on a sandwich sandwich. The chicken itsself was GOOD! Oh yes yes yes!!! Lol! The chicken itself was 4/5 but on the mediocre sandwich, it was down lol I give the burger 3/5  would've given it a 3.5 but the pickles further downed it.

This was the first time I properly had sweet potato fries, before I took a bite of one I don't recall much about it. I decided to grab my own serving and dig in. I found them  really really good at the start and I'm like "why do I ever eat regular fries?!" LOL! The more I ate them the more I was like meh about them, they became too sweet for my liking, so I did add salt but at this point I was like "it's still too sweet" so I gave up and gave them away haha. I rate them sigh I dont wanan say 2.5/5 but I dont wanan say 3 XD ok ok ok ok 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment