Total Pageviews

Monday 22 May 2017

My First Time At Dennys Review.



So all this food cost 11 bucks WOOO! Lol! So this was my first time going to Denny's and these pancakes were okay until the end it was gross tasting and the aftertaste was AWFUL. The saddest pancakes I have ever had. I swear I was hoping Denny's did a good pancake but NOPE. So sad. I rate them 1.5/5.

The egg whites were pretty good for what they were :D they were buttery and nice, I might preferred them a little more dense but I was happy with them. I rate them 3/5.

The bacon was sooo good haha legit, not too chewy and not too tough. 4/5.

The seasonal fruit was not what I wanted, like it was such an odd mix of fruits: cantaloupe, grapes and apples. The cantaloupe was overripe sigh, which happened to be my fav. fruit of the bowl, so sad. I don't care for apples that much overall, unless dipped in peanut butter. 3.5/5.

And lastly the toast, it was so lightly buttered I was under the assumption there wasn't any hahaha legit and it was certainly overdone on the crust smh. I rate them 3/5.

The service was good and I would go again to try their other menu items but never again those buttermilk pancakes SO SAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment