Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 July 2017

Hi-Chew. Candy Review. (Banana, Melon, Mango, Grape and Green Apple)










I have reviewed the strawberry Hi-Chew (I have updated today, check it out on my blog if you search Hi-Chew.). I decided to try out the other flavours. The bag of variety flavours are cheaper than getting the packs on single flavours. I decided to try the banana, melon, mango, grape and green apple. I did get the green apple in the single pack.

The Banana, I really liked. It had that fun and taffy banana flavour I like, that I know most people don't. I rate them 3.5/5.

The melon, I thought was okay but I don't feel it had a cantaloupe flavour. It was okay, I don't think I'd get them again, I rate them 2.5/5.

The Mango, I really liked! I love mango flavour overall and I find oriental snacks and sweets are really good for mango. I rate them 3/5.

The grape, I thought was okay. I didn't like the flavour much and I'm not sure if I would get it again. I rate it 2.5/5.

Lastly the green apple, I really really really disliked the green apple NOPE. I wasn't feeling it at all, the flavour was bleh. I rate it 1.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment