Total Pageviews

Monday 10 July 2017

Pita Factory. My First Beef/Lamb Gyro Review.




OKAY SO YA...the second photo isn't mine of course, courtesy of Google. I forgot to take a photo of my food and it took me half an hour or 20 minutes to eat and I not once thought of taking a photo hahaha. So this will have to suffice.

This was my first time having a beef/lamb gyro, I normally don't eat lamb. I have never had lamb before and it was a thing in our household not to eat it. My mom only eats it this way and no other, I am the same well now obviously.

So in my gyro I got the meat, lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, light mayo, mushrooms, pickles and tomatoes. (I honestly thought it was supposed to be sweet onion sauce not light mayo.....when I ate it I was confused about what the heck the sauce was then just now looking over the list of toppings I got it was light mayo I'm like the fuck happened I didn't click that LMAO I usually go light mayo but not this time lol........or maybe I did actually want light mayo lol).

I did try out pieces of the meat alone, you can tell the difference between the lamb and the beef kinda haha they season it all the same but the lamb has a sweeter taste to it. I'm not huge on the lamb, I will stick to my other meats and leave lamb alone like I had been all my life.

Overall though it was pretty good, I mean I wouldn't take it or leave it, it's more like a meh. I rate it 3/5. The meat alone though I can't give a 3 but can't give a 2.5 it's just okay to me...not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment