Total Pageviews

Monday 10 July 2017

RCSS. 1/4 Piece Chicken and Seasoned Baby Potatoes Meal Review.


So I was hungry and was peeping these adorable and delicious baby potatoes, they called to me. I didn't really want nor need the chicken but I'm glad I got it.

It cost me 6 bucks and I felt they could've added more chicken in it but it's fine. For a hot meal that's not deep fried and hella greasy, the price is good.

I loved the chicken, more than I thought. Sure it looked a little pale and could've been roasted more but loved it!

The potatoes were the star of the dish! Yes!!! I loved them! You could cut them with a fork and they were nicely seasoned, not spicy and the heat was from cooking alone. I loved the buttery flavour, love love love.

Overall, I would get this again for sureeee. I really enjoyed it, I think I'd pay a little more if I could get more chicken. I rate the chicken 4/5 and the potatoes 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment