Total Pageviews

Monday 10 July 2017

My First Time At East Side Mario's Review.






Soooo, YES this was my first time going to East Side Mario's (besides when I was young and I don't recall).

I decided of course, booze LOL despite being sick. I ordered the Venice Bar Bellini it was OMGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSS! It tasted like fuzzy peaches (the gummy candy) but I felt it could've used a little more sugar haha. I loved it though, I think the server filled it to the brim because she was flirting with me LMAO JK. I would order a million of them, I rate it 4/5.

I ordered the Italian Wedding Soup OH HOLD UP I didn't take a photo of their bread but their bread was YES YES YES! I loved it! 4.5/5. (Here courtesy of Google, this is the garlic home loaf.)


I ordered the Italian Wedding soup, hmmmmm I was not feeling it. There was hardly any of the mini meatballs in it :( so sad....it also was watered down a bit and toooo salty sigh. I would not get it again, I rate it 2.5/5.

Next I had a make your own pasta: linguine noodles, primavera sauce, primavera veggies and seasoned shrimp. I thought how they cooked the veggies, made them taste a little spoiled. The pasta was overcooked and kinda chewy at this point, the sauce was pretty good but not that prominent in the dish and the shrimp was good but there was not enough of it for the extra cost. 

I did end up having leftovers of my pasta and it tasted a lot better reheated. The veggies no longer tasted spoiled and overall it tasted better later on in the day. Though the sauce had leaked and gotten all over the bottom. I found the dish overall anticlimactic and first taste I rate it 2.5/5 and reheated 3/5. I would not get it again.

Lastly I was shocked to see funnel cake on the menu and I'm like OH YES! I didn't need the strawberry sauce or the other honey or caramel like sauce that was on it. I did think it could've used powered sugar instead of the sauces. I liked the ice cream kinda but it was a weird texture also slushie like. The funnel cake itself was YES YES YES! It's better than the one's I've had at the fair, tbh. I rate the ice cream 2.5/5 and the funnel cake 5/5. I wish I had eaten more of it but I had gotten so full and sick....mixing alcohol and food usually hurts me but it def wasn't good to mix it with seafood oops XD. 

I'd surely go again, get a different soup and a different pasta. I would stick with the drink and the funnel cake. And who could go wrong with endless bread :O what?!




No comments:

Post a Comment