Total Pageviews

Friday 21 July 2017

Savoia. Chocolate Chip S Biscuits Review.




I haven't had the S cookies in a hot minute and I had never tried the chocolate chips ones. I normally don't look over the ingredients either but I did and wow these chocolate chips have chocolate liquor in them! Cool! Lol!

So I bought them to find out they expired the month prior SMH LAME. I had not grabbed a receipt when I was there so I couldn't return them. I did though decided to try them anyway, they were of course rather dry but still edible. I did though not care much for the flavour anyway especially of the chocolate it was just meh to me. I rate them 2/5. I would eat them if there were no other cookies and I was craving cookies, as that is why I grabbed them in the first place hahaha, otherwise I wouldn't buy them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment