Total Pageviews

Friday 21 July 2017

My First Time At Jersey Mike's Review.



So I had heard Jersey Mike's was coming to convenient location near me. I was excited to try out a new sub place. I had it picked up and brought back to me, we did not go to the location itself. I grabbed the Club Sub: turkey, ham, provolone, apple-wood smoked bacon and mayo. There were 3 subs on our bill it came out to almost 40 bucks OUCH.

I didn't care for my sub, it was thick (but small in size) and it was filling but it was NOT GOOD. It came off as so wet and soggy. I hated the apple-wood smoked bacon and there was too much mayo. It was just so lackluster and for THAT PRICE?! I would never go back. I rate it 2/5. I'm rather disappointed and I feel my pocket had be robbed. Smh. Well at least I know now, it's better to try than to never have known, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment