Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 July 2017

So Delicious. Coconut-Coco. Cookie Dough Dairy-Free Frozen Dessert Review.




I grabbed the cookie dough flavour (as there literally was no other flavours in the store or any other tubs, I just happened to find it in the wrong spot at the store and I grabbed it quick). I was not crazy about the cookie dough or how coconut-y it was but it was still pretty good. It's thicker than regular dairy desserts but it is rich and creamy. There are chunks in it and it adds a cool texture to the treat but I don't care too much for the way they taste. I also find it's not as sweet of a treat as I'd like. I do not care for the price but it makes sense for a dairy-free dessert. It's something I would eat if offered to me but other than that I don't think I would purchase out of my own pocket. I would be interested in more flavours than those offered. I'm thrilled it won't hurt my stomach. I rate it mayba 3/5 as it's tough to say, I think I prefer lactose free ice cream to dairy free they certainly do taste different. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment