Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 September 2017

Baskin Robbins. Icing On The Cake Ice Cream Review.


So I was eyeing this flavour since I saw it last time, when I grabbed the Beavertails flavour (you can search for it on my blog, I did a review) but I didn't grab it then, obviously haha. I went into not sure what I wanted but once I saw it I quick jumped on it.

So the flavour is nice but the candy pieces are weird tasting and I don't care for them but the cake pieces are a nice addition. The ice cream itself I didn't much care for after a certain time after getting it, the texture changed and it wasn't a pleasing feeling to eat. It was too soft to eat properly and it didn't even melt like normal ice cream when it melted it was like trying to lick a thin batter....the cone was soggy as fuck lmao. I wouldn't get this flavour again, I rate it 2/5. The idea is great but the execution was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment