Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 September 2017

Red Bull The Yellow Edition. Tropical Review.



I like Redbull more than any other energy drink, though I am not crazy about the flavour of original Redbull but I would take it over a Monster any day lol. I decided to try the tropical flavour and YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's delicious! I cannot grasp this! I mentioned in a Youtube video about it and I think I would try it out with the Malibu Rum cause it's coconut, the coconut might go with this...or might be a huge bust lmao. Im not sure how I feel about coconut and orange as this tropical flavour screams hella orange. I would certainly get this again and I think this is the only flavour I am actually gunna grab every time now :D lol yay! (They also had cranberry and blueberry) I rate this redbull flavour 4/5. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment