Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 September 2017

IMDEN Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone Review.







I really liked this mic, I found it works well with my Iphone 6S but the lapel clip is really tight and hard to use. I did read in the ad it picks up a lot of the sounds in the environment which isn't so good for Youtube which is what I bought this mic for but I could always try to edit this or just limit sounds around me while I record. 

Before the mic.



After the mic


I overall am very happy with this mic and it's better than before, when I had no mic. I had seen people say the adapter doesn't work with their other equipment but I did not need it with my Iphone, so I personally could not review the adapter as I don't need the adapter nor have anything to test it out on. I hope once I'm ready to record a new video tomorrow, the cord is long enough for the distance I need, that's the only other factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment