Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Turata Armband Case Review.









The item looks a bit different from the photographs but it's not at all a big deal as it doesn't change the functionality of the product. I found though it was difficult to put on alone, I am only right handed and struggled to put it on my right arm so I switched it to my left and despite being right handed it was still a struggle to put it on one handed and during that process I was nervous about how strong the end of the band was. Once it was on though, I felt secure for the most part I'm just not crazy about the velcro as it doesn't feel as sturdy as it could be, I would be nervous to run or jog with it on, though I got it to use during housework or just hands-free walking with my device. I do find this could work better and you'd worry less about security if you had stronger arms, as once the device is in the armband, it does feel rather heavy. If you have never worn one before, as I hadn't it will take some getting used to. I rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment