Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 September 2017

Snak Man Doo. Vietnamese Style and Tandoori Lime Review.












So I have tried out and reviewed the other two Snak Man Doo flavours (search my blog for snak), now I am trying their last two flavours. At the end of this blog post I will be ranking them favourite to least favourite.

The Vietnamese Style flavour was pretty good, it really was Vietnamese to me, I didn't love them but I couldn't stop eating them haha. The seasoning and kick were great, my mom thought it smelled like Chinese food hhahaha it was cute. I rate them 3/5. 

The Tandoori Lime flavour I really didn't care for, there wasn't really anything to it, the flavour and filling was lacking despite the good smells. I felt it was also kinda crunchy, so I don't think I would buy them again but if someone was offering them I'd be like sure. I found them just meh and I rate them 2/5.

SO THE FINAL VERDICT:

In order of my favourite to least favourite in all 4 of the Snak Man Doo flavours.

1. Butter Chicken
2. General Tao
3. Vietnamese
4. Tandoori Lime

Thank you for joining me on this snacking journey :D hope you guys enjoyed! I am hoping the company has plans for more flavours in the future :D can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment