Total Pageviews

Friday 13 October 2017

Haribo. Tropifruitti Candy Review.





So this is the first time I tried the tropifrutti from Haribo, though I have had the goldbears and I love them. I'm glad this treat was affordable and I am happy I have tried them for the sake of trying them. They are certainly different from a "normal" candy and that's when I had read it's "a mixture of licorice, fruit gum and marshmallow" which is certainly different. I love how much come in the bag and how many flavours there are. I tried one of each and found them a weird texture and some of them had flavours I wasn't crazy about. There were maybe one or two I did like. I wasn't crazy about the texture, I don't think I would purchase them again. I didn't want to rate them a 2.5 but I didn't want to rate them a 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment