Total Pageviews

Monday 13 November 2017

Campbell's Hearty Noodles. Thai Soup Review.





I have tried out of course these Campbell's cup noodle and I had found at the corner store, Thai. So I decided I will try out the Thai flavoured. The noodles were kinda stiff, even after following the very simple instructions haha, it could've been just stale who knows. Besides that it was spicy and I thought it was pretty good, the veggies and broth were pretty nice. I'm not sure if I would get it again but maybe if I had no other options haha. I rate it 2.5/5 maybe 3/5. Hm.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing with us easy and quick recipies,all are looking very delicious.i would definitely try it.loved to see your blog.i am also gonna suggest to my friend who is very foody.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot I'm glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete