Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 November 2017

My First Time At The Cold Pressery. Vegan Reuben Sandwich Review.




This was my first time visiting a vegan restaurant and having vegan food. I have tried tofu once before in a pad thai but just a few bites. I got this sandwich minus the sauerkraut cause it's gross to me hahaha. The description of this sandwich is: Vegan salami (contains gluten), vegan mozzarella cheese, sauerkraut and chipotle mayo sauce topped with a crunchy pickle grilled on white bread. I loved this sandwich soooo much I'm not even kidding, as a non vegan or vegetarian person...........THIS WAS THE GREATEST SANDWICH I'VE EVER HAD. Okay...that chipotle mayo was LIFE and the whole sandwich it was everything!! I was hoping for more "meat" on it and I really wish I had ordered a second one......so amazing and there's only one location....sigh....so I wish I could easily go back and go often hahaha. I rate it 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment