Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 December 2017

Oh! Ricey. Chicken Instant Pho Review.





I reviewed the beef instant pho on my blog (you can search pho) and now I am reviewing the chicken instant pho.

So I am at a toss up on which one I liked more, I normally go for beef more than the chicken but I think overall the chicken one tasted better, I prefer it in cup form but this turned out pretty well. The flavour was good, the noodle of this one tasted better than the noodle in the beef one and that I'm happy for as in the beef one the noodle was my least favourite part. For this one though all the water soaked up, well almost all and it was hard to get any broth but for the beef one the broth was amazing and I loved it!

I rate this one 3.5/5, I wish there had been more broth left over so I could've rated that.

No comments:

Post a Comment