Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 December 2017

Subway. Meatball Marinara Sub Review.




So yes, shamefully a foodie as myself...I have never before had a meatball marinara sub. I finally got one, I was craving one (somehow lol) and I decided meh why not?

So, to be honest....I wasn't crazy about it, it was just okay. It did more burning of my mouth than anything....I just have a hard time with meatballs in pockets or sandwiches, they usually hurt me really bad and cook my tastebuds.

Overall the flavour was just fine but I didn't like it much, it also didn't agree with my stomach and I almost threw up afterwards but it's not the sub itself but it didn't help either haha. Besides the fact that I was sick I rate the sub 2.5/5. I likely wouldn't get it again unless it was that or something I really hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment