Total Pageviews

Friday 15 December 2017

Subway. Steak and Cheese Flatbread Review.




I had a huge hankering for steak and cheese on flatbread, I had never had theirs before but I needed it. Since they no longer have the prime rib (which was amazing) I went for this.

OKAY BRO, OKAY....This is the greatest thing.....ever. I was almost crying over how delicious this was and if you want to re-create this...HERE'S HOW:

Have them warm the flatbread before adding any toppings. After warming, add mozzarella cheese, steak, green peppers, onions and sweet onion sauce. THEN you ask them once all the toppings are on, to warm it again a little bit, so the cheese can melt.

BOOM. You got it.

It was so delicious, as I said I was almost crying. It's so amazing especially hot and I would get it again for sure. I rate it 5/5. Hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment