Total Pageviews

Friday 15 December 2017

Oh! Ricey. Beef Instant Pho Review.





So I was in the mood for Pho but of course at the grocery store you can just grab instant, I had never had this one before so I decided why not? I got one beef and one chicken (stay tuned for the chicken review) and it came with this cute little fork (I actually hate this fork, it's too short and I burnt myself stirring the soup, I did also happen to be blindingly angry at this time, due to other stuff...so that didn't help aha) and I thought it was a neat feature, good if you're on the go or just lazy and don't wanna grab a real fork.

The flavour of the noodles were bland and had a weird aftertaste, the meat lacked flavour but the broth OH THE BROTH WAS AMAZING! I really loved it. I don't know if I would buy this again but maybe if I was in the mood for Pho that's cheap haha. I rate the soup overall 3/5. The noodles 2.5/5 and the broth 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment