Total Pageviews

Friday 15 December 2017

Wendy's. Dave's Single Burger and Hi-C Orange Vanilla Pop Review.





I normally get a JBC or a Baconator when I go to Wendy's, I have even tried out their various chicken sandwiches (Search Wendy's on my blog for more reviews). This time I decided on the Dave's single, they also come double and triple I believe.

I decided just to go single this time, I don't need hella patties, in case I don't like it. Well I did, the burger was good as usual and the toppings were crisp and delicious. I am overall pretty happy with it and I rate the burger 3.5/5.

I also tried out the HI-C Orange Vanilla pop. I wasn't sure what drink I wanted when I went and I had never tried any of the orange vanilla drinks so I decided on this one. I loved it! It screamed creamsicle and I know people who use this for a float, like a fast food hack. I am interested in doing that but they don't sell ice cream. I really liked this drink and I rate it 3.5/5. I would've picked higher but I wanted more vanilla, I wanted the orange sweeter, less tart but it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment