Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Slices. Chicken Noodle Soup and Pork Schnitzel Review.






I haven't been in Slices in so long, last time I went I was young and I went with my grandmother. I miss her so much (Rest in peace Nanie). She would often comment on how little noodles were in the soup. Their soup has changed over the years and this is what I got now. I decided to get gravy on my schnitzel, by the lady's reaction that's not common or that's considered weird. I don't like sauerkraut it's gross as all hell lol.

The soup was alright, I'm not crazy about it but it looked great. I missed the soup they used to have, this time though the noodles weren't the issue. The flavour overall was just meh, I don't know if I would get it again. I rate it 2.5/5. I would've given it a 3 but there's not much about it I did like to be honest.

The crackers were awful, they were literally flavourless saltless pieces of paper almost. I hated them, as they didn't have flavour but they somehow still tasted stale and bad. I rate them 1/5.


The gravy was fine, it was rather runny and I'm a lover of gravy so I know how I like my gravies. This tasted alright, didn't have much distinct flavour to it. I rate it 3/5.

The schnitzel was good but the breading I wasn't crazy about. I have had a few in my time but this one was my least favourite. I don't know if I would get it again, maybe if I had a craving for it and I happened to be near. I rate it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment