Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 January 2018

The Creme Shop. Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid Animated Face Mask Review.





So my sister picked up some of these masks, this one is a hyaluronic acid mask in a penguin print. These instructions were very easy to follow and no need for a rinse afterwards.

So I washed my face before application.


Then I applied the mask.



It was burning my face, it was also ice cold. You can put them in the fridge for a cooling effect BUT you don't need it, it's already freezing cold upon applying. I was nervous for my eyebrows that they were going to burn off haha. I set the timer for 15 minutes.

I then removed the masked and you don't need to rinse but it's still really wet on your face.


I rubbed it into my face, especially for my eyebrows, chin and forehead that were the most soaked. Upon rubbing it all in my eyebrows were still burning but it didn't help that I had a headache prior to starting the application. My skin feels smooth in some spots but still dry in other spots. I guess when you apply it, you should push it down in all spots.


Overall I feel refreshed but the experience was uncomfortable and I am unsure if I would do them again. My sister also picked up other ones in a unicorn print, she tried them out this time and said they didn't have the acid in them. I am looking forward to trying those out and she can try these ones. I'm sure it'll be a fun experience haha. I rate them a 3.5/5. I really liked them and I feel refreshed BUT the experience overall could've been better BUT they also are acid, what do you expect?



No comments:

Post a Comment