Total Pageviews

Monday 15 January 2018

The Creme Shop. Rose Water Cleansing Towelettes Review.







I decided to try these rose water cleansing towelettes. They smell like a combo of rose petals, perfume and vinegar, it's not pleasant. I'm not exactly sure what they are supposed to do, I mean I know they cleanse but it doesn't feel or look any different, once my face is wiped and then left to dry, I don't feel clean or refreshed, just as I was before but smelling bleh.

I did though decide to take before and after pictures, they don't show anything but I thought I would anyway for the review.





I guess they do something but I'm not sure what. I don't think I would get them again and I don't recommend them unless you like the smell of flowery vinegar. I should've picked up the charcoal ones, as charcoal does work and I am using them for under-eye bags as we speak (Search my blog for revive).

After second use I find they do open the pores and clean my face nicely, I still dislike the smell but I am more confident in these wipes but I do also find while I use them or right after, my face is red and I'm unsure if it's a reaction. My face is just really sensitive to things.

The following day I find my skin a lot clearer and all my inperfections dimmed down, I am happy about it and luckily at this stage, the smell of the wipes have gone. Yay! So maybe they aren't too bad but aren't really good for last minute use, as the smell is gross and strong and you don't see any type of relief until the following day



No comments:

Post a Comment