Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 February 2018

A&W. Bacon N Egger Sandwich Review.




So this is my first breakfast sandwich from A&W and I actually had them for dinner haha. I am loving the all day breakfast and this 2 for 5 deal going on. I decided to order one on a bun and one on an English muffin, so I can try them both out.

They are both good but I preferred the bun to the English muffin. I don't know what it was but the bun just really did it for me :D. I'm not a fan of yolk but I sucked it up for this sandwich, I would've preferred it just egg whites to be honest. But I would def get them again but I'm not sure if they are worth the usual price, because it's usually 5 for one...ouch but if they coupons I'm snatching them up! I want to go again for more, that's how much I liked them. I rate them 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment