Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Natur-a. Strawberry Organic Soy Milk Review.





This is my first time having strawberry milk that wasn't regular dairy milk. I have never really liked soy milk but I decided to try out strawberry to see if that would help how I feel about it.

It's a white colour with a tiny hint of pink. It smells amazing but the taste I'm indifferent about, the first sip was not good, the last sip was not good and the aftertaste was the worst part. I don't think I would get it again to be honest, it was fun to try out but that's it for me. I rate it 2.5/5. Not the worst thing I've had but I was not much a fan. I was hoping for more of a strawberry flavour, matching the smell. I also didn't like how it wasn't all that cold, compared to all the other liquids in my fridge...it just didn't want to chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment