Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Kracie DIY Kit: Colourful Chocolate Kit Review.



This is my second Kracie DIY kit and this one is a colourful chocolate kit, this one requires the microwave.

Upon opening the package this is what I got, three packets and a mold tray:


I cut the two mold halves, in half with scissors:


I pour the contents of the pink packet (colourful chocolate) into a bowl:


Then I pour the contents of the orange packet (cookie crumbs) into another bowl:


And finally I pour the contents of the brown packet (solid chocolate) into a third bowl:


Then I took all these little pieces and put an array of them in each of the A molds (I overused my little candies, you don't need to overfill like like this):


Then I put the tray into the microwave for 15 seconds:



Then I pulled them out of the microwave:


Then I put mold B on top of mold A:




I put the mold into the fridge for 10 minutes:



I pulled them out and poked the chocolates out of the mold:





This is the final product:



They tasted pretty good, I didn't care for the cookie crumbs though, so if I ever did this one again I would skip out on the cookie crumbs. I don't know if this was worth all the work, this took a hot minute to do but the experience was fun. I rate it 3/5.






No comments:

Post a Comment