Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Kracie DIY Kit: Lollipop Soda Review.



So this is my first DIY kit, it's from the maker Kracie. This is the lollipop soda kit and some people have actually used their own lollipops for this kit but the picture suggests the spoon is fine.

This is what came in the package:


Three packets, a dish and a spoon. This dish has two bowl parts and the little triangle at the top to hold water.

The first package was opened and poured into the first bowl part:


I then broke off the triangle water cup and filled it with water, dumping it onto the powder in the bowl:



Then I mixed well:


I then decided to open packet 3, as it hold the candy and I poured them into the second bowl part (don't ask why I didn't just continue with part 2 then part 3 in order...I have no idea lol):


Then I poured the powder from the second packet, onto the mixture in the first bowl:


Then I mixed it all together:


After mixing I took a spoonful of the mixture and dunked it into the candy pieces:


And that's the final product, I realized I had too much candy on my spoon but it was fine. I then ate it, well....I didn't like it at all. I found the candy pieces too hard to eat and the candy mixture was tasting like laundry detergent....(don't eat tide pods....or any laundry pods.....any laundry products...just don't be stupid please) and I hated it. 

I found this experience was fun but tasted awful, I rate this kit a 2/5. 





No comments:

Post a Comment