Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Questionnaire From Facebook #8.




A- Age: 24
B- Biggest fear: Death
C- Current time: 9:12am
D- Drink you last had: Water
E- Every day starts with: Vitamins and a snack
F- Favorite song: I have no idea, I have many.
G- Ghosts, are they real? No sprits though yes.
H- Hometown: Kitchener
I- In love with: Food
J- Jealous of: Those who don't get up in the AM
K- Killed someone?: Lol emotionally probably
L- Last time you cried?: Earlier today I was watching a video
M- Middle name: Marie
N- Number of siblings: 3
O- One wish: Not to go to the dentist anymore
P- Person you last called: My mom
R- Reason to smile: Photos of my cat
S- Song last sang: I can't think of the name right now but it's stuck haha.
T- Time you woke up: 8am
U- Underwear color: Camo
V- Vacation Destination: maldives
W- Worst habit: Being too depressed to do what I need to do
Y- Your favorite food: Deep fried oreos
X- X-Rays you've had: Many very many, dental, head, neck, back, full body etc.
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment