Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 April 2018

Romwe. Shampoo Scalp Massager Review.



This is a scalp massager from Romwe.com and I have done a haul on my Youtube channel: Gummybear Queen. Here is my blog review after trying out the product.

This is a scubber to be used in the shower to help lather and massage the scalp while shampooing. The brush bristles feel soft but while using on the scalp it's painful, FOR ME as I have a really sensitive scalp, even brushing my hair is painful.

It does work well though to scrub where I struggle to scrub and it's a lot easier on the wrists than to use my own hands. My favourite part is that it collects the loose hairs, which I prefer 10000% more than having my hair all over my hands.

I will continue to use this product for sure, I rate it a 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment