Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Kitchen 88. Teriyaki Chicken & White Rice Review.







I have never had dollar store rice and meat meals but I was on the search for foods to snack on during the day. I love teriyaki chicken and rice, I normally get these cups by Uncle Ben's, from the grocery store but I didn't wanna spend much on it that day.

I found the instructions unclear, it says to pull back the lid part ways and then add the sauce BUT you can't properly put the sauce in the cup if you don't pull the lid back at least half if not more. So I just pulled it back until I could successfully do the next step.

The flavour was bleh, it was like prison food to me and I would only eat it again if I was starving. The chicken didn't look like chicken, it looked more like dog food. The rice was so bland and not even rice textured, it was odd. The sauce and veggies were fine but the whole thing together was just a big let down. What do you expect though for not even 2 bucks? I rate it 1/5, I would've said 0/5 but the sauce itself and the veggies weren't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment