Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Lucky Me! Chicken Mami. Instant Noodle Soup Review.





I recently reviewed the beef soup (search my blog for lucky me!) and now I decided to try out the chicken soup. I was nervous about this one but decided why not? I normally prefer beef over chicken but I was surprised.

I liked it a lot more than the beef one, it was actually pretty good compared to the beef one. Overall though I wasn't too crazy about it but it was not a struggle to eat like the beef one. The broth was better, the garnish was better.....it was just a lot better. It didn't leave a gross smell to my dish like the beef one did to my other dish, it had to be washed multiple times and it still stinks, sadly. For this chicken soup I rate it 2.5/5. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it, I couldn't bring myself to give it a 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment