Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 August 2018

Inka Chips. Classic Veggie Chips Review.





I have never had veggie chips before, so when I saw these at the dollar store I snatched them up to try for review.

In this bag there are an assortment of vegetables in chip form: potato, sweet potato, beetroot and cassava. I myself hate beets and never have heard of cassava but I was looking forward to the variety.

The potato chip was delicious, the sweet potato chip was alright, the beetroot was good until I ate too many and the flavour became my least favourite and the cassava I'm not actually sure was what or what it tasted like, it had no distinct taste, look or flavour so I was even unsure where in the bag there were any.

Overall the chip bag was a fun thing to try out, with a lot of different textures, flavours and overall variety. I don't know if I would get them again though, the potato and the sweet potato though were good in my books. If they sold each kind of chip seperately I think I would get them again, it would give me a better try at the cassava chip. I rate them 2.5/5. I wanted to say 3 but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment