Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 August 2018

Lipton. Tomato Vegetable Soup Review.




I have never tried this one out before, shocking right? But I have had the chicken noodle, many years ago. I wasn't going to review this as it was just a basic packaged soup mix but after eating it, I thought it would make for a good blog post.

So I hated this soup, it tastes like dirt, wheat and way too much salt. I struggled to eat it and I would never buy it again, luckily there were only two packages in the box.

BUT the next day leftovers tasted A LOT better, it was a lot less salty and the flavour was a lot less...gross. I don't know how or why but the following day really changed how the soup tasted, after being re-heated.

After going through this two day experience, I am still stuck on how bad it was to begin with and I would rate it 2.5/5. It's like prison food or food you'd eat if you were starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment