Total Pageviews

Friday 14 September 2018

7-11 Breakfast Pizza Review.





I was in 7-11 and saw the ad for breakfast pizza, it called to me. I went a week later and picked it up. It wasn't till later that I picked up and went on home, that I read what all was on it. This pizza has scrambled eggs, sausage, peppers red and green, red onions, roasted tomatoes, roasted potatoes, 3 cheeses and hollandaise sauce. I was excited for it all but the sauce, I hate hollandaise sauce but I decided to give it a try anyway.

All of it was good but the sauce, I hated it as I thought I would. I doubt I'd buy it again as it was a huge pizza and I with a little tummy. I'm so full and the left with a bad aftertaste.

It was an experience indded. I rate the pizza 2/5. The sauce really ruined it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment